The BoA Business Awards 2017
After a very successful 1st Awards, businesses based in the Bradford on Avon area are invited to nominate themselves for the 2nd Awards.
All types and size of business will be covered in the Awards categories list to ensure that everyone has a chance to enter. If your business category isn’t listed you can add it by choosing the ‘Other’ option.
Also included are categories such as ‘Best Customer Service’ to give to the people who do a really excellent job of creating ‘good news’ stories about the businesses in Bradford on Avon a chance to win – be it face to face, on the phone, by social media – anyone who consistently goes the extra mile.
There is a £5 fee for each category nomination and the public are welcome to nominate their favourite business if it is missing from the list.
Closing date for nominations: Midnight on Sunday 16th July
Public voting for the businesses they consider the Best in Bradford on Avon will open on Friday 4th August.
The Awards will be presented at a Gala Dinner at St Margeret's Hall on Thursday 12th October. Please put the date in your diaries now, details will follow nearer the time.
This is a great opportunity to showcase the many and varied businesses based in the Bradford on Avon area.
If you have any questions, please email us
Terms and Conditions of BoA Business Awards 2017:
1. Open to income generating businesses based in the parishes of
c. Limpley Stoke
d. Monkton Farleigh
e. South Wraxall
2. Nominations must be received by midnight on Sunday 16th July 2017 to be included in the next stage – the public vote.
3. Nominations can be made by the business or a member of the public.
4. The £5 fee applies for each category entered.
5. Where a business uses the ‘Other’ category option, the organising team may allocate it to an existing category if they feel it is already covered.
6. The organising team may move a business to another category if they feel a different category is more appropriate. In this event the business may make the case for their original choice, however the organising team’s decision will be final.
7. Once nominations are closed, if a category has less than three businesses the organising team will consider amalgamating entries into on, or more, less specific ‘group’ categories that reflect the mix of the businesses listed in it. In this instance size and type of business will be considered to try to ensure equality of opportunity as far as is possible.
8. The organising team’s decision in all matters will be final.
This is the second year of the Awards and the organising team have already put in many hours of unpaid work – entrants are asked to be similarly supportive and to maintain the positive message that the Awards will create for everyone doing business in and around Bradford on Avon and the area as a whole.
Good Luck Everyone!
To be kept up to date with Awards news and other BoA Business related news.